Ode to my firstborn, on his 20th birthday
Originally posted on Transition Times:
Twenty years ago tonight I was going into labor with my firstborn son. I was 29 years old and had been married to his dad for four years. We were living in Manhattan, and the plan was to give birth at New York Hospital.
When the labor pains started, around midnight, I felt an odd sense of calm. It was like having some kind of ocean tide within me,…
"Read Our Top 5 Trending Posts This Week"
- These 7 Assistive Technology Users Will Leave Your Mind Blown!
- Teachers Are Essential to Facilitating Friendships in the Classroom
- Quit Using The Word “Retarded” In Three Easy Steps
- 8 Things To Consider Before Filing For Due Process
- The Best Inclusive Education Links: 100 links to the best inclusion related articles, videos and media on the web
- See more at: http://www.thinkinclusive.us/#sthash.HNZdxyXU.dpuf